Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Blue's Blog

In an attempt to better document my two wheeled (mis)adventures, I present to you my blog.



It's the middle of March and I am just starting to come out of hibernation. I always have fantasies of pulling off some killer bike project over the winter. But this year, like those before, I sat on my ass and did f*@k all.

Here's what I did NOT do this winter

1. 2000 Yamaha RoadStar - fabricate mounting brackets for Harley Davidson batwing fairing off a 2006 Street Glide. Mount said fairing with installed electronics for CD Player. Purchase, mount HD hard bags. Polish fork tins. Custom paint said RoadStar

2. 1975 Honda CB360T - Cafe Racer project - modify frame, create rear sets, have frame powder coated. Replace gaskets on engine. Polish engine. Replace phillips head screws with allen head. Reassemble bike.

Lazy.

No comments: