Monday, March 17, 2008

My Bikes part 2

In July of '06 I attended Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, OH

I spent quite awhile walking through row after row of vintage motorcycle swap meet. I left there with every intention of coming back next year with a truck and bringing home a project. I couldn't wait that long. In August I bought a 1975 Honda CB360T off a guy near my place of employment. The bike was complete, fired right up, and ran great. $400 and we loaded it into the back of my old Toyota Previa mini van!



The bike has since been disassembled and is undergoing a tranformation. Hopefully, someday, it will be a cool looking little cafe racer.

I went back to Vintage in '07 and purchased a fiberglass cafe racer seat. I have also purchased a cool gas tank that looks very cafe racerish.

No comments: