Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Balancing Act of 2009


Dad and I (mostly Dad) mounted my new Metzler ME880 tonight.
Here's Dad watching the wheel go around on the balancer.
I still need to run the power wires for my fairing, install new rear brake pads, do a major detail job, fix my loose throttle lock, buy and install some crash bars/highway pegs, lube all my cables and ball ends... seems like the list keeps growing! Still need to get my battery too. We are making a trip to Iron Pony on Thursday. Cha ching!

2 comments:

Tab, Deanna and Jessie said...

Cha Ching is correct. But remember our motto, "It's only money and you can't take it with you, plus you don't want to leave it to the kids. Why should they have all the fun.
Love Mom

Bill Blue said...

You two need to stop buying travel trailers and military sized trucks! you are blowing my inheritance!