Thursday, June 11, 2009

should be GOLDEN Pony !!! $$$$$!!!






Yowza! I went about a Ben Franklin over what I planned at Iron Pony tonight. Their "in store" prices are WAY higher than their "on line" prices. No haggle either. The crash bar I wanted online is like $167... in store... $200! I ended up getting the FAT bars at the left for $215. Battery, I was thinking it would be $70..... cheapest one, $99. I got the best I could buy for $115. Throw in a couple other things such as a cable luber and lube... $370 out the door!

So I was bumming about spending all that cash and then got a call that my fairing was next door at my Father-in-Laws. Chuck got it all done and it was waiting . WOW! Chuck did a kick ass job and did it in a hurry! This thing ROCKS. Sony XPLOD marine grade head unit with IPOD connector, 2 Polk Audio 5.25" and 2 Polk Audio 4" speakers. NICE!

Thanks to Matt for making the aluminum trim/bracket for the stereo and supplying me with ideas and hardware... and Charles for putting it all together. You guys made this happen.

No comments: