Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Road Tested


I will be trying a bunch of new stuff on this trip. From butt powder to new boots and from a rain suit I hope to never use to a fairing from a Harley Davidson.


I bought a bottle for me and Dad. We'll put it to the test!





2. Sha-Sha Shoes E Boot II. My second pair of Sha-Sha's. First was the shorter flamed boot. I got a deal on these and thought I would give them a try. They look cool. I've worn them a couple times.








3. Cobra 'Fat' Freeway bars. Another place to put your feet = another place to put your BUTT !

I already know I like these from the 120 mi ride we did on Sunday. NICE!







4. Defender two piece rain suit and boot covers. Good reviews, price was right. Hope it never comes out of the bag.



5. Acer Aspire One... how I plan to update this blog from the road. I've been using it a couple of hours now and so far so COOOL! actually usable. 10" screen, decent keyboard, battery life seems good.

No comments: